The Black Book Cover Photo Contest
Contest Rules and Guidelines
- Contest is open to anyone residing within the directory coverage area.
- Photo must be taken within the directory coverage region.
- Email your photo to Art@BlackPhoneBook.com as an eps, jpeg or tiff file. You may also mail it to us on a CD. Files must be a minimum of 300 dpi. There is no quantity limit on submissions.
- Photos with recognizable faces must include a signed photo release of persons in photo.
- Employees and agents of Hagadone Directories are not eligible to enter.
- All entries must be received no later than the date specified on the photo contest page in the blue pages of the directory.
- Winner will receive a prize to be announced later.
- Winner retains ownership of photograph.
- Winner agrees to allow Hagadone Directories one time use of photo for front cover of book as well as collateral advertising in which the front cover is reproduced.
- Winner will be chosen shortly after the submission deadline.
- All entries sent in either on disk or as prints will be returned to the owner once the directory has been finalized for publishing.
- We are looking for colorful photos that will look good on the black background.
(Black & White photography is not recommended)
- We suggest photos of scenery, wildlife, points of interest, events, etc. that best depict the region and its lifestyle.
- Submit photos that are in focus and that are not exposed too dark or too light.
Send All Entries To:
(Directory Name) Photo Contest, Hagadone Directories 201 N 2nd St, Coeur d'Alene ID 83814 or Email to Art@BlackPhoneBook.com